Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fact versus Fiction

I am really disgusted at myself for not seeing the opportunity in ags. In the first correction, I bought and bought more. In this correction, I was blindsighted by all the negativity in commodities. Have I broken every rules that I have blogged about: Herd Mentality, Fallacy, Frustration, Myopia, Complacency, Penny-Wise, Pound-Foolish, Trend, No Pump and Dump Hypocrites Allowed?

I have definitely exhibited herd mentality and frustration because I was penny-wise and pound-foolish. I had a myopic view of the sector and fallacy that the trend cannot continue. Being complacent and shorting the sector only made matters worse.

In the comments, I will provide you some facts about the sectors from my research and not fiction such as ags are going to fall.