Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Filling the gap

I think all good stocks will need to fill the gap, but it does not mean that it always will.

It's like having closure for humans so that they can move on.

See comments for links to some charts.

Lastly, ignore the noise, filter out the news, learn who to trust, trust someone who is compatible with your trading or investing style, learn support and resistance, don't fight the trend.

I am sure it has been a great learning lesson for most so far in April.

Hindsight is 20/20 (f8 trademark).

However, how much money would you have made investing in coals, agricultures, steels in the recent sell off? SLX made a new 52wk high today.

I need to keep better notes and I need to review nots more frequently.