Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No Pump and Dump Hypocrites Allowed

You know I love ags; however, I am not going to pump.
The trend is your friend.
If you really want ags, then just nibble (20%) in case it continues to decline.

Here is the intra-day chart for MOS.
Do you see where you should have shorted?
Do you see where I bought and then got stopped out?


Here is the intra-day chart for the VIX.
I was not around to take advantage of the action.
But then you know I was already short from yesterday.


Here is a 5 day VIX chart.
Do you see where you should have gone short?


Doesn't that look easy?
It's always easy to look at a chart after the fact and get the big picture. However, it's a little harder to do it live.

Hindsight is 20/20 (copyrighted)

I will post links in the comments section and you can fill in the favorite ags.