Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

2008Feb29

I purchased some STP for the longterm IRA account.

I know solars has been looking pretty bad, but I am hoping it is near bottom now.

STP has been trading in the range of 35-40. I did not buy at 40, but waited for the pullback. 38 seems to be a good price entry.

China does worry me a little; therefore, this is not a huge position. I am not solars crazy and not in love with solars.

Check the comment section for the chart.

Updated:



Have I talked about over-trading or trading because you are addicted to trading?

Sometimes you need to wait and let the trade develop.

I have purchased identical stocks in my IRA and regular account. Being penny wise and pound foolsih, I took profit in my regular account while letting it ride in my IRA.