Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

2008Feb22

I am beating up on beanie again.

FYI: When I provide you with exit point, those are based on the close, unless you cannot bear the pain anymore. The reason my exit point are based on the close is because there could be an intra-day rally that will get you out of the position and then reverse. As an alternative, you can add 3% to my entry and exit position to factor in any errors.

A few days ago, I had wonder if FXI was a buy. Bad idea.

Notice that I have not recommended any solar stocks. I just don't trust them at the moment. You can day trade them or if you buy them for long term, small positions. Just don't go all in.