Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2008Feb28

It scares me when everyone moves together like sheeps in a herd. I have been taught to expect the unexpected. Everyone is expecting the market to correct after the huge run it makes me nervous and unsure when it will actually correct.

Regardless, I have bought SDS, DXD, and DUG today in anticipation of the correction.

The problem is that I have been anticipation a correction while the market is running up and missed the opportunity there.

Solars, I just don't know that to think about the group. There are a few of them that seems to be running, but the majorities have been dogs.

Also, I hope you have been watching ATI since I have been shorting this over and over for a few quick buck.