Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, February 1, 2008

2008Feb04

I will look at buying GOOG around $450. The price may never got there, but now is not the time to be chasing the stock . I have never owned GOOG, have already missed the run up, and no way will I get caught in the run down. If it does not get there, so be it. There are other fish in the sea.

Here is the chart for GOOG.
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=GOOG&p=W&b=5&g=0&id=p14150592397

I am using BB21 because BB13 has already failed. It's my own TA.

RSI > 30 (wait for < 30)
MACD still above ZERO (wait for ZERO)
OBV just started to turn down; therefore, probably of continued sell off.