Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2Guess

Guess who this is a picture of?

Are you sure? Do you want a 2nd guess?

Some times, I 2nd guess myself.
I do this when I am unsure whether to day trade or swing trade.
I do this when my entry was not ideal.
I do this when my risk is too great.
I do this when the market is this crazy.

Let's evaluate CLF trade.
The order was filled in premarket at 48.50 after I had stepped away.
My entry was not perfect and I had wanted a perfect entry.
After seeing the volatility in the first hour, I decided to protect profit.
The initial thought was to swing trade which turned to day trade.
I 2nd guess myself on this trade.



After looking at the chart, can you guess what my next action will be?

Here's one thing I might not be 2nd guessing - Oxymoron
Going forward, I will post once a week.
I do this to keep our my thoughts organized in the comment section of the post.
Hopefully, you find or will find those comments useful.