Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Timing and TimeFrame

When you follow a blogger or a post, you need to understand the timing and timeframe.

I posted >here that I was willing to buy OXY and I did at 48.

If the timing was a daytrade, then I would / should have been out. But it was more of a swing trade which I was willing to hold for a while and it turned out well.

>OXY

>Amazing Accuracy on SPX

>'Tis the Season to be Jolly?

If you have followed me long enough, you know that I will call a bullshit, "bullshit" and not anything else. I missed the down move today because I am still a little bullish bias and not being able to trade at work does not help either.

It's bad enough that brokers steal your money, but now, bloggers are trying to do it as well. Would you buy a car without testing driving it? Trust yourself and invest your time to learning and you will do well. Don't trust the bloggers out there (myself included) or trust but verify.