Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Trading Rules

First, I major in Information Systems with minor in Math and Accounting.

This means I am a little anal when it comes to numbers, especially when they don't add up.

Rule #1 - I will post useful and not useless information.





Rule #2 - I will best try to post the price for the stock transaction so that there is a point of reference.





Rule #3 - My stops are not set in stone. I raise them to protect profit. I lower them to take more risk. Some times they work and some times they don't.



Why am I here? I am here to learn and to make more money. Hopefully, you can learn from my mistakes. Fade Me for a reason.