Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BeWare of Experts

In my profession, I have learned to question authority and also to be cautious of the so called "expert". I went to technical training provided by an "expert". Trust me when I say I don't know a lot. However, when I knew 80% of the training materials provided by the "expert", I realize it was a waste of money.

The same also applies to the stock market. Too many experts want to take your money and teach you how to trade. Honestly, the best way to learn is to teach your self, to make mistakes, and to learn from the mistakes. It also doesn't hurt to have a mentor, one who wants to help versus hinder you.

I came across an intereresting read >If you could meet one person...

Today, I saw too many individuals who were clueless about the distribution on 2x ETFs. And these individuals are the ones who want to show you how to trade for a fee. I am not going to name any names, but I am sure they know who they are. If I have offended you, then it's probably you that I am talking about.

Lastly, I am not here to prove anything. I am here to disprove. I am the yang to the ying and the counter example to the example.