Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hell No !!!

Market bottom or top comes only in hindsight.

Too many pundits have been trying to time the market and too many having been wrong. If you read my posts and trades, then you will realize how difficult it is to sell at the top or buy at the bottom. Use my SKF trades as an example.

Here is my analysis on ACI which I purchased today. Normally, this should be done before and not after the purchase. I am doing this for the readers who followed the trades.





ACI P&F Chart

ACI News and Chart

If you are interested, I bought some CHK as well.

Apply the same analysis to your favorite stock.