Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

AMED

Looks like beanie is late to the party again.

AMED chart

AMED chart

My trading buy was a little premature. However, I did managed to pick up some for my daughter's account on a longer term basis.

Watch for any rise in OBV which signals buying. Watch for support as well. One of us will be wrong, preferably beanie.

Nasdaq

Do you see in the chart how the Nasdaq cannot make it over 3% of the 200sma?

IWM

This ETF is a somewhat stronger. Notic the beginning of the down turn in the price and OBV.

The infamous quote, "This time it is different." That's the sign of trouble brewing if you ask me.