Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wish Not

Wish not for a life free of mishaps and obstacles, because without them one tends to
become arrogant and egotistic.

I have not made a lot of trades because I have been working 12+ hours (at work and at home) just to get a better understanding of the environment and to create my ownn infrastructure.

I have already show the support for TWM. Now let's look at the resistance.
Do you see how TWM has trouble at the 21ema?

A few days ago I bought at 71.90 and then took profit at 74.50

I was not paying attention to the chart; otherise, I could have gotten another $0.50.

For the same reason, it is very important that you know the exit point before you buy the stock; otherwise, you can be left holding the bag.