Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Journey

To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping - Chinese proverb

The first step started back in December 2007 to keep track of the wager between Beanie and I.

It slowly evolved to sharing thoughts, ideas, trades, charts, and beautiful women.

It has been 3 years and now my journey has come to an end.

I have ran out of good thoughts and good ideas, and hate to post just for the purpose of posting.

Thank you to the readers, acquaintances, and friends I have encountered on this journey.

Good luck on your journey and may you achieve all your endeavors.