Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

maybe

I was looking at the following charts, not knowing bullish or bearish.

Took out my crystal ball and asked, "Is this is a reversal to the upside?"

Got a response, "MAYBE"

Asked another question, "Can the lows be tested again?"

Got another response, "MAYBE"

IWM

NBR

BTU

ADTN

ONNN

CNX


At this point, I am thinking the crystal ball must be broken because all the responses were "MAYBE".

Then I asked, "I think she is thinking about me, can you give me her number so that I can call her?"

The response was, "Definitely not, you're married and would be in a lot of trouble."

Crystal ball is not broken.



FYI: All those charts are from my bullish screen.