Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, February 5, 2010

apply

Read, Learn, Apply are important processes.

Which I why I don't like writing five paragraphs blog.
The shorter and simpler I make it the easier for you to Read, Learn and Apply.

Sometimes I don't learn what I read; other times, I don't apply what I learn.

Here are some options Greek for you to read-learn-apply.

How Well Do You Know Your Vega?

Delta and Gamma: How Options Move with Stock - Part 1

Delta and Gamma: How Options Move with Stock - Part 2

Delta and Gamma: How Options Move with Stock - Part 3

After you are done, scroll down to take a break.

UPDATED: Here's something that you can apply.

Sign up for SunTrust Checking and get $150.

I did. Disclosure: I do not receive any compensation what so ever for this.