Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Golden Cross 6 months After

I first blogged about the golden cross here



Take a closer look at the image. Historically, the 6 months performance after the the golden cross is 10.01%. The performance since golden cross on June 24 around 900 is 21.22%. The funny thing with averages is that you can have 30, 0, 0 and it averages to 10. Unfortunately, I don't have the data points.

So far, performance is 2x the average. Can it go higher, sure? At this point, I don't know if this is a new record performance or not because I don't know what the record is or was.

Just something to think about.



OBV is declining as price drop and volume is rising.