Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Garbage

After reading some of my old posts from a year ago, I see that my writing has turned into garbage. I am disappointed at myself because, I don't have many new ideas to offer you.

I first wrote about herd mentality here

Here's another garbage: Volume


Had you pay attention to my charts, you will realize that a majority of them have On Balance Volume (OBV). It's on the chart for a reason.

I was infected by the herd mentality - there's no volume in this rally. Hence, I was paying attention to Volume and not On Balance Volume. Today, I questioned myself on how was it possible that this market continues to rise on no volume. Then it hit me dead smack in the face, look at the On Balance Volume.

Chalk this up as another lesson learned and sometimes too much information can be detrimental.