Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brain Fart

True confession - Last week, for some reason I thought this week was options expiration.

I did not have enough long positions.

Why is it that I am willing to accept 50% loss, but so anxious to take 20% gain, e.g. SRS Mar70p?

Penny wise, pound foolish.

If you make a nickel per trade, then how many successful trades do you need to make a dollar?

Nothing to fear but fear itself.

How is it that one student is at the top of the class while another is at the bottom?

My posts revisited:

everyone and his/her grandmas will be looking at $amzn short. so where is the advantage?

Everyone waiting for implosion, I am waiting for explosion.

if this was a bear market rally, you should be shorting $amzn $azo. action speaks louder than words.