Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Don't Care

My blog is called fade-me for a reason.

When asked if I am bullish or bearish, the answer is I don't care.

I trade whatever the trends show me because the trend is my friend.

I was asked about FXP this morning. My answer was that it seems to be detiorating. Buy at 86 if you must, but stop at 84. Now how did I get those numbers, one asked. Take a took at the chart below.

FXP P&F Chart

FXP looks like a buy on the 5 min, but no confirmation on the 60 min.





I will show you what I mean by confirmation for CF chart.
Where would you have bought the stock looking at the chart below?



Where would you have bought the stock looking at the chart below?


Which one paints a better picture?

Everyone is trying to create one's own chart pattern.

Here is one for you.
Where would you put the $$$ on that beauty above and below?