Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

go

The new decade is a go and I wanted to give you something to smile at.

I wanted to give you multiple smiles and multiple time frames.

Notice they are both holding on to something and one almost lost it.




First, GS never showed on the screen on Dec 30, 2009 because

OBV has been increasing over the last 3 days
was FALSE.

Modifying C gt O 4-8-21 simple to
OBV has been increasing over the last 2 days
will results to TRUE and GS shows.

However, it did show up on 2 screens for Dec 31, 2009
4ema cross above 21ema and Above Wave e21



Notice the high on Dec 31, matches ma50 exactly!

If you want to play this, I would try to buy between close and high.
Closing in the blue box would have me concern.
Closing below the blue box would have me waving goodbye.