Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Agriculture Earnings Duel: Mosaic vs. Monsanto (MOS, MON, MOO)

Click on the title to read the story.

I am not going to try to predict the direction of the market.

Instead, I will just use TA to trade and go with the flow.

MON / MOS : short or buy?

Watch for a trend to develop and play the trend.

Don't try to guess what the market will be doing.





Update:

Unless you are 100% cash at the end of the day, you always need to keep a little hedge.

On Tuesday, March 25, 2008, I wrote the following
here


Notice that I did nibble on some TWM, QID, SKF today. Why?

I am anticipating a bad GDP report on Thursday. If I am wrong, then I will sell the positions. And if I am right, then I am already ahead of the game.