Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Thank You

I wanted to thank >jmilez for introducing me to >StockFetcher and >ShortBusTrader for getting me started on the screening.

There is a Vietnamese proverb which translate to "The light is bright and the ink is dark" and means "You are as smart as the people who surrounds you."

Here is the screen that I am looking at


Show stocks where close is above 11
and average volume(30) is above 1111111 do not draw average volume(30)
and draw MACD(12,26,9)
and draw EMA(4)
and draw EMA(8)
and draw MA(21)
and draw OBV(50)
and draw Fast Stochastic(14,3) Fast %K line at 20
and draw Fast Stochastic(14,3) Fast %K line at 80
and draw RSI(14) line at 30
and draw RSI(14) line at 70
and draw MACD(12,26,9)
and draw RSI(14)
and close is above EMA(4)
and close is above EMA(8)
and close is above MA(21)
and open is below EMA(4)
and open is below EMA(8)
and open is below MA(21)

which you can input into >StockFetcher

Happy Trading and I will still keep an eye on SRS, FXP, EEV, etc...